Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zlatan Ibrahimovic : Dont Worry Everything is Okay

zlatan ibrahimovic
Sport News 2012 - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ac Milan - Coming to the big game in the last eight counter Barcelona's Champions League, AC Milan vice Italy even injured in the storm, one thing that most of the conditions also caused concerns protagonista, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Conditions tall attacker a decisive victory over AS Roma Rossoneri, it was called also problematic after scoring a brace against Il Lupi on Sunday (25/03) yesterday.

But now he go to vote, and give good news to Milanisti, he was not injured, he believes in good shape and ready to lead the host Il Diavolo Rosso Blaugrana.

"My back was really sore for a few days, but I have a lot of adrenalin in the field to not think about it," said Ibrahimovic.

"I feel good physically and mentally, and I've played almost every game, except when I got the penalty."

"Things like that I think is important because usually at the end of the season, you will feel tired, but otherwise, I am in good shape today," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment