Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jorge Lorenzo wanted to a pension in the yamaha

Jorge Lorenzo Biography

Jorge Lorenzo hopes the launch of the Yamaha YZR-M1 is expected to return to compete in the MotoGP arena. Lorenzo had the best preparation for a career in MotoGP.

In a special interview before the official test at the Jerez Circuit, Spain, last night local time. This Spaniard spoke about pre-season preparations.

"When I come back it's not so easy, but for me much easier than I expected. As in the first test, all went well and I was almost to be the fastest, even injuries that do not affect the style I experienced when I can catch the clutch with its hands full, so for me this might be the best pre-season MotoGP during my career, "said Lorenzo, reported by motogp . com, Friday (03/23/2012).

Lorenzo also responded to the Yamaha engine capacity that is used in this 2012 competition.

"The capacity (1000cc) has more power and speed, so you have to put more energy to control your bike, but on the other hand it is easier to ride, especially in acceleration because we have more torque and motion of the motor a little less," continued This Spanish-blooded racer.

"I think this bike can be one of the favorites," said Lorenzo's teammate, Ben Spies. "My first choice is a Yamaha, I would like to end my career at Yamaha, if the bike is competitive, so I have no reason to move," he added when asked about his future.


Lorenzo GP 12
Jorge Lorenzo confirmed if he will put an end to a career in the MotoGP race with Yahama team. The reason, he felt Yamaha has become a family for him.

Lorenzo himself was Yamaha team in MotoGP debut and now he has four years menunggi Yamaha motorcycle. Previously, Lorenzo had to strengthen Honda team (2005) and Aprilia (2006-2007) while down in the 250cc class.

Lorenzo did not take long enough to adapt to the Yamaha unutuk. In his first season he had a successful finish in fourth place and won the Rookie of the Year.

In the last season Lorenzo was performed less than the maximum and not compete with racers from other teams, like Casey Stoner. 2012 is going to end his contract with Yamaha.

However, Lorenzo wants to renew his contract with Yamaha. In fact, he was ready to end his race career with a Japanese manufacturer and the victory of the season with motorcycle YZR-M1 2012 with a capacity of 100cc.

"When I came to Yamaha in 2008, I immediately felt like in his own family. They have great ambitions and our motorcycles from 2008 to 2010 is perfect, "he told Autosport, Saturday (24/03/2012).

"Last year was very difficult. We really do not have a motor that is quite competitive, but in general we have the good quality bike, "he continued.

"The first is a Yamaha Plihan. I want to end my career at Yamaha. If the motor we can be competitive this season, I was not going to move to another team, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment